Charges (Turbo Courses are planned together with you with discount)
- We can book your Driving Test after a test Lesson.
- Turbo Lessons.
- 1 Driving lesson 580-750kr (50Min) Good Discount in Turbo Courses
- 2 Driving lessons (practice as you wish) 1500kr
- 1 Test lesson 800kr (60min).
- Driving Test = 1 Driving lesson
- Weekends/Holidays 200kr extra/per lesson
- If you have booked a Driving Test yourself then warm up 30min+ Test (1 Lesson) not included
Turbo 1.(2 Days)
4 Driving Lessons + 30min warm up before test in the same car _______2900kr
Eco driving + Security control
Turbo 2.(4 Days)
7 Driving lessons + 30 min warm up before test in the same car________4900kr
Eco driving + security control
Turbo 3.(6 Days)
12 Driving lessons + 30 min warm up before test in the same car_______9500kr
Eco driving + Security control
Risk-1 (or 1 driving lesson)
Turbo 4.(9 Days)
18 Driving lessons + 30 min varm up in the same car___________________13500kr
Eco driving+ secutity control
Risk-1 (or 1 driving lesson)
27 Driving Lessons+30min warm up before test in the same car_________21000kr
Eco driving+security control
Risk-1 + Bokpacket + Theory test
- Cancellation 24 hrs before the booked time otherwise you will be debited
- All the prices are with VAT.
- A booked Course is valid for 6 months and is not refundable,some conditions apply.Payment return with 10% reduction for administration costs
- Please Note You private charges for the Driving Test, Photograph and driving license will be paid by you about 1500kr.
- Risk-1 in English ….. 700kr
- Introductions utb. in english…………..500kr
- Book packet….. 950kr
- Only English Driving Book Latest……700kr
- English Theory exercise book ………..120kr
- English Driving Exercise book……………..130kr
- 1000 uppdaterad online theory test questions………….500kr
- Hire of car for Driving test +1 lesson before test………1600kr
Tips to pass Driving Test
1. Don’t forget your ID. Without a valid ID, there will be no test.
2. Come in time. If you get late, you can not complete the test. At this point, the Swedish Transport Administration is tough.
3. Have a driving lesson with a traffic school to test your skills before the test. The traffic instructor will tell you if he / she believes your knowledge is sufficient and you can also get advice on what you need to practice more.
4. Do a test with your supervisor. Let your supervisor play an inspector and check you for about 40 minutes without saying something and then go through the result. Note If your supervisor believes that a situation starts to become directly traffic hazard then he / she has to talk.
5. Practice near the Swedish Transport Administration’s premises. Some local knowledge does good.
6. Sometimes the inspector may ask questions after the test as to why you acted in a certain way during a certain time of driving. Do not argue! Think about and explain what you could do better.
7. Do the car security check before the test only if the inspecter tells you.
8. If you fail,Its not the end of the world.
9. Check what kind of car model they have at the Swedish Transport Administration.
10. When you go for test don’t take the examiner like a executioner.
11.Try to drive in the same car that you will drive on the test before to warm up.
12. Do not listen to bull shit about inspectors.
13. If you think you made a mistake, just forget it! It is not certain that the inspector has noticed that you made a mistake. If you are keep pn thinking about the mistake you will end up making lots of unnecessary mistakes.
14. Drive the way you do always,don’t try to impress or make a show.
15. To err is human to forgive devine ,a little mistake wont make you fail the driving test.
Good luck with your driving license!
1.Tell yourself you’re ready You wouldn’t be taking your driving test if you weren’t good enough to pass it. A good driving instructor won’t put you forward for your test until you’re at test standard. Knowing you’re just doing something you’ve done before many, many times before can really help.
2.Keep it a secretDon’t tell everyone you’re taking your test. Keeping quiet about it takes some of the pressure off, so only tell the people you want or need to tell.
3.Don’t skip meals. Eating might be the last thing on your mind but without food, you haven’t the brain fuel you need for your test. Eating something before your test will help you concentrate. A full English isn’t necessary; a banana will do.
4.Pretend it’s a mock.The examiner may be in a hi-viz jacket and holding a clipboard but try to regard this as just another mock test. You’ll still put in your best performance but you’re less likely to panic about it all going wrong. Remember: no one is asking you to do anything you haven’t already done in your lessons.
5.Arrive at the test centre in good time and make sure your diary is free Get to the test centre about 15 minutes beforehand so you’re not hurried or waiting too long. And make sure it’s a day and a period in your life when you have no other stressful things happening.
6.Don’t do too much on test day. You’ve spent the last few days, weeks and months preparing for your test, so there’s no need to beat yourself up about parallel parking now. By all means, have a drive around beforehand, but don’t convince yourself you need to do the perfect turn in the road just before you get to the test centre.
7.Stay off the caffeine.You might think you need all the coffee in the world after being awake all night worrying but drinking too much caffeine before your test can make you feel more agitated and nervous. Instead, drink plenty of water or something naturally calming such as a camomile tea.
8.Go to the lavatory.We don’t have to elaborate, do we? Suffice to say, you don’t want any distractions during your test.
9.Remember, there’s no rush.Your driving test isn’t designed to determine how fast you can reverse around a corner. Take your time when it comes to the manoeuvres, and remember that you can always correct yourself. The examiner will want to make sure that you make the right checks and complete the manoeuvre safely, so take your time.
10.Don’t beat yourself up
11.Take long deep breaths, relax