Risk-Education Risk-1 & 2

Should be done Before you book a Driving Test

Risk (Hazard) training car for a Swedish Drivers license
• You must do a risk education before you do the Theory and driving test for Category B. The program consists of two parts:
• Part 1 deals with alcohol and drugs, fatigue in traffic and other risky attitudes.
• Part 2 deals with, speed, safety and driving at different road and weather conditions. Halkbana is included in this section. The risk education is valid until the day you take your driving license or for a maximum of five years. Keep in mind that the training for motorcycles does not apply to passenger cars.
Please note we only book Risk-2 for our students


Call Now
way to us